1. Receipt and distribution of all correspondence to the Business Office, including timely and accurate tracking of incoming mail and paperwork.
2. Build accurate patient demographic records on a timely basis. Work in conjunction with medical records and front desk personnel as required.
3. Verify eligibility accurately and timely for all processing within the Centriciy System as needed.
4. Coordinate the accurate and timely retrieval of pertinent patient chart notes for appeals, work comp intervention, and lab results with medical records personnel or lab staff.
5. Scanning and validation of documents as supplied by other departments to the Business Office, including registration forms, insurance cards, etc.
6. Coordinate and prepare mailings to insurance carriers, patients, etc.
7. Coordinate returned “Insufficient Address” mail processing.
8. Coordinate and order supplies for all Business Office needs.
9. Prepare and coordinate all off-site storage of Business Office archives and rotation of the Business Office archives.
High school degree or equivalent.
Minimum one year receptionist, customer service, or data entry experience required.
Previous medical office billing experience preferred.
Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications.
Strong written and verbal skills in person and telephone etiquette in problem-solving situations.
Name: Human Resources
Email: No emails please.
Phone: No phone calls please.
West Side Community Health Services - 18 months ago