Corydon Nursing & Rehab Center is seeking a Business Office Manager to join our team. This full-time position offers competitive pay, rich benefits package, generous anniversary bonus, & more.
Qualified candidates will have training/education in record keeping, bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, benefit administration, and office management. Must have familiarity with Microsoft Office and effective organizational and time management skills. A National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is encouraged but not required. The NCRC program is part of the Skilled Iowa Initiative program through Iowa Workforce Development.
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Develop, implement and maintain systems to collect, document accurate, complete admission data.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems to assure prompt retrieval of resident information.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems to assure confidentiality of resident information.
- Determine the staffing needs of the business department and hire sufficient staff.
- Develop and implement a monitoring system to assure compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Develop and implement systems to operate the facility in a financially sound manner.
Position reports to: Administrator
Corydon NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time BOM in good standing is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Training/education in record keeping, bookkeeping/accounting, office management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with Federal and State long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in an office setting.
- Computer proficiency, familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office products.
- Calculator proficiency.
- Working knowledge of office machines operation, such as photocopier, fax.
- Typing skills of at least 40 words per minute.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Matching Retirement Plan (No Waiting Period To Receive Match)
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Generous Anniversary Bonus
* Birthday T-Shirt Program
Care Initiatives - 5 months ago