Matthews Surgery Center, a new surgery center partnership between Novant Health and OrthoCarolina, is dedicated to superior service for comprehensive outpatient orthopedic surgeries and pain management. How will we achieve this? By hiring the best staff we can find!
Our employees are creative, innovative thinkers, dedicated to making Matthews Surgery Center a leader in the ASC field. We are currently recruiting for a Business Office Manager.
Business Office Manager
In this leadership role, a strong partnership with our physicians is key to creating a patient-centric atmosphere. Our Business Office Manager will supervise business office personnel of the surgery center in the areas of registration, insurance verification, compliance, scheduling of surgical procedures, and transcription of operative procedures in accordance with facility policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives. You will coordinate billing/coding/accounts receivable with billing personnel, maintain business accounts payable records and supervise payment of supplies to include monitoring back orders. We will rely on you to be responsible for payroll monitoring and reporting, daily backup of computer files, and security of backup tapes/disks. In addition, you will coordinate activities with other departments, vendors and participate in obtaining and maintaining qualified personnel. Will assist administrator with the maintenance of required regulatory documents, medical records, medical staff office files and human resource functions as assigned. We will also rely on you to promote a partnership with our physicians, patients, and families. May delegate duties as deemed necessary.
- Team oriented person who can partner with co-employees, management, patients, visitors, and physicians
- Ability to thrive and lead by example in a dynamic, changing environment
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Bachelors degree in Business, Health care management or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in filing insurance, credit, collections, accounts payable and accounts receivable required
- Strong knowledge of computers and proficient in Microsoft Office Products including use of Excel spreadsheets
- Supervisory experience
- ASC experience
- Strong accounting background in a medically related environment
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures
- Strong knowledge of automated computer billing systems
- Strong managed-care expertise with Medicare, Medicaid, and/or third-party payers
- Medical staff office experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of anatomy
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Insperity - 30+ days ago
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, provides an array of human resources and business so...