Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you an experienced Long-Term Care Business Office Manager who is compassionately committed to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Westlake Health Campus , an innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility located in Commerce, Michigan is currently seeking an experienced Business Office Manager to join the team!
This position is responsible for assisting, supporting and managing all functions related to the health campus's business office. This includes billing, collections, payroll, accounts payable and monthly reporting. This position is also responsible for Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance billing and collections, as well as some supervision of other staff.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3+ years experience in a Long-Term Care business office setting or related healthcare facility
- Prior billing and collections experience, preferably in Medicare/Medicaid/Private Insurance
- Prior supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational skills
Trilogy Health Services - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...