This position will be responsible for managing the functions of the business office as well as Accounts Receivable duties for the facility. Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Implements policies and procedures to maximize efficiency. Ensures compliance with appropriate industry regulations.
- Assist employees, residents, and families with all issues related to business office responsibilities.
- Manage bi-weekly payroll and expense reimbursement.
- Ensures payments for billings are posted accurately and on a timely basis.
- Complete insurance verifications for possible admissions.
- Manage vendor system and contact vendors as needed.
- Process check requests, garnishments and tax payments ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Acts as liaison between corporate Finance, Accounting and Payroll and Bethel Healthcare Community.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and 2+ years of experience (Associates degree or high school diploma is acceptable with additional years of experience).
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people and personalities
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in a long term care facility preferred
Welcov Healthcare - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard