Business Operations Analyst
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a potential full-time opening in Washington, DC as a Business Operations Analyst to support a U.S. Coast Guard Major Systems Acquisition project staff.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- M aintain and organize major acquisition system document library, electronic and/or hard-copy. Update, maintain, and archive all project related files (hardcopy and electronic versions) as required, including library archival in preparation for the transfer of files after contract completion.
- Scan, convert, and file hardcopy project documentation in digital format.
- Compile project related activities from project Subject Matter Experts and draft a weekly summary of key project activities and future scheduled events using a furnished template.
- Attend weekly staff and project team meetings, record minutes and action items, publish and distribute minutes as required.
- Assist with digitizing, shipping, archiving, and tracking all government furnished information provided to the external contractors.
- Assist with p rocessing invoice packages including electronic processing (e.g., scanning and archiving); filing of hard copy invoice packages; verification and validation; drafting of requests for clarification; and review and archiving of responses.
- S upport internal and external briefings, and assist with preparing project documentation to support project milestones, including quarterly and annual acquisition reports. Assist with updating/revising project OMB300 documentation.
- Support responses to internal and external requests for project information, metrics or other data by capturing the initial request, conducting relevant research, routing government-drafted responses to information requests and processing government-approved responses.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training materials (i.e., PowerPoint presentations) and participating in on-site training and acceptance activities.
- Ensure that program schedule, performance, and deliverables are met.
- Domestic travel 10-25%
- Two (2) years technical documentation experience supporting a DoD/USCG major acquisition project.
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance.
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...