A once in a lifetime opportunity to join a small team rethinking and disrupting the way the world's
developers distribute their software and apps. We are looking for an intelligent and driven Business
Operations Analyst to help optimize performance for our growing business. The Business Operations Analyst
will be a key member of the decision-making team, and will work closely with the Sales, Product Management
and Marketing teams to drive opportunities for growth, and improvements in processes primarily around
planning, forecasting and reporting of financial and operating results. The successful candidate will have
strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Provide meaningful daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly summaries of key financial and operational metrics.
- Ensure the financial and operating targets are aligned with the business unit's strategic plan.
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives that are critical to ongoing growth of the business unit.
- Develop a strong collaborative relationship with the entire Local team.
- A bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
Front End Engineer
- A bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, with at least 2-4 years of related experience is preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills demonstrating the ability to understand key financial drivers of the business.
- Superior Microsoft Excel financial modeling and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of financial and operations reporting (e.g., dashboards and management reporting)
Amaze our customers!
We seek a talented and focused Senior Front End Engineer to build user-centric
web and mobile interfaces for our applications. Join a great team that works
at a fast pace to constantly improve and extend our features and functionality.
This job will be dynamic, interesting, challenging and fun.
- Understanding our customers and our business
- Applying your design and user-centric focus to deliver wonderful user experiences
- Working closely and efficiently with our cross-functional team
- Contributing to the design and UX of our mobile applications and services
- Taking ownership of new feature development on our public and internal web sites
- Working closely with our systems engineering team to define effective and consistent APIs
- Focus on user-centric design
- Self-starter and quick learner
- A thirst to understand how our business works
- 5+ years experience of web development and front-end engineering
- Back-end experience with PHP, Python or Ruby
- Effective communicator
- React well to changes, work well with team
- A focus on high quality and performant web applications
- Knowledge of all browser types and their various idiosyncracies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,Software Engineering, or related field