- Facilitate request for raw material to other client sites around the world.
- Request approvals from procurement associated to allocate material to support other client entities.
- Communicate with procurement & Internal customers to provide shipping information and status of delivery.
- Manage and process incoming internal orders for the Houston factory from all regions.
- Manage orders via SAP and a sharepoint. Create MRTs and no charge shippers. Coordinate with buyer, factory and shipping to process orders as quickly as possible. Must have a sense of urgency and attention to detail. Ability to interact with folks from all regions in a professional manner.
- Scope includes business execution processes related to logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity).
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.First level university degree or equivalent experience. Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.