Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees. Audatex is currently seeking a Senior Business Partner for our Ann Arbor, Michigan office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively partnering with the business leaders and their teams to deliver all aspects of human resources in a way that helps the business achieve their objectives while minimizing their risks. They will serve as a trusted and valued advisor to the CRS, Services, and Hybrid teams, and provide local support to other operations located in Ana Arbor, Michigan. This position reports to the VP of HR for North America and will work collaboratively with the HR team in the US.
Organization Development and Change Management
· Champion Solera Principals and drills
· Drive the Solara Operating Reviews across the business
· Ensure the business has in place the most effective organization to deliver the business strategy; help drive organization change as necessary.
· Work collaboratively with the business heads to devise the annual budget and organization plan.
· Build a positive work environment that drives achievement of the plan
· Contribute information, analysis, and recommendations as required
· Collaborate with and support senior management
· Lead internal change communications
Leadership Development and Training
· Proactively work with managers and employees to assess training needs and implement solutions
Recruitment and Selection
· Work with Recruiting and Hiring Manager to ensure we select talent that will be force multipliers
Quarterback” key searches as necessary
· Investigate and leverage available Michigan jobs programs
· Own the onboarding process for all both internal and external hires
Performance and Talent Management
· Lead the performance review process for mid-year and year end reviews
· Lead the bi-annual talent management processes (SOR, QDO)
HR Operations – Employee relations, leaves of absence, compensation, new hire orientation
· Lead the annual merit review process and other compensation related activities
· Provide advice and counsel to managers with employee issues
· Provide counsel and advice to associates
· Counsel employee on and administer leaves of absence
· Ensure compliance with corporate policy, and state and federal regulations
· At least 10 years of progressive Human Resources experience
· Bachelor Degree in Business, Industrial Relations, Psychology or related field required; master’s degree desired.
· SPHR strongly desired.
· Strong organization development and change management skills – change agent
· Strong compensation knowledge and experience
· Extensive knowledge of current applicable local, state and federal employment laws required.
Technical Skills/Professional Ability
· Problem solving and analysis
· Sound judgment
· Leadership, consulting, coaching and negotiation skills
· Able to use Facts, Finesse and Force as required to persuade/influence
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
· Proven technical ability with MS Office & HRIS, preferably Ultipro, Oracle
AudaExplore - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...