Business Process Analyst 2
IA-West Des Moines
Our competitive advantage: People. It all begins with outstanding talent.
Our vision: Helping our customers succeed financially.
Our product: Service for over 160 years.
Our culture: "Wow!"
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance). Our Default Servicing Team: Respectfully engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Other duties include:
- Responsible for completing business requirements documentation, conducting impact analysis, evaluating automation changes, implementation of new technology and process improvements
- Initiates and plans business reviews involving definition and selection of new concepts and development of new or improved processes for areas identified as inefficient or costly
- Process reviews may vary in nature and may impact multiple business units across Wells Fargo
- Acts as liaison to business lines to ensure new products, services and technological developments are compatible with current processes and designs
- Redesigns process workflows as necessary to adapt to product, service or technology changes
- Facilitate meetings to analyze and document business process improvement needs/wants
- Work with internal partners and Vendor(s) to build business process analysis, design and implementation
- Create business specific documentation regarding technology requirements and processes
- Needs ability to travel up to 25% if necessary
5+ years related industry experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- 2 + years previous BA/BSC experience
- 2+ years experience gathering and documenting business requirements
- Ability to understand, communicate, and apply technical concepts
- Experience with technical writing; development scripting tools; test scripts and operational procedures
- Ability to identify additional enhancements/efficiencies with an ability to articulate recommendations to business and management
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, effectively handling multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- 2+ years loan administration experience in default mortgage servicing
- 2+ years operations analysis experience
- WFHM Bankruptcy experience preferred
- Fidelity experience in Default workstations a plus
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong facilitation skills
- Change management skills
- Ability to work on large scale projects across multiple lines of business
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Prior UAT and Regression Testing DAISY and/or Passport experience
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...