Seeking talented, business metrics expert, capable of collecting-analyzing-synthesizing descriptive data on current state metrics processes-tools-systems and creatively formulating future state recommendations. Provides technical expertise and support to HR Transformation, Measure Effectiveness Team on learning/development metrics system and process design.
May benchmark, or assist in benchmarking best practices and industry standards. Supports business requirements reviews. Facilitates development of the business case, cost-benefit and risk analysis of Learning Management-Talent Management metric processes
- Gathers, with minimal direction, metrics and process data from multiple sources on learning and talent development. Applies knowledge of standard metrics practices to design databases that summarize data collected. Interprets, analyzes and provides applicable internal/external data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Reviews existing HR business practices and applications for improved metrics System/Process/Tool improvements. Assesses learning/talent management requirements and develops metrics process recommendations to support business needs (Technical Performance Measures). Understands, applies and may develop process standards, and design metrics systems.
JOB RELATED SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Works effectively with geographically-distributed, cross-functional teams. Ensures accurate deliverables and maintains results, and communicates to all participants. Collects, analyzes, documents, and integrates requirements from multiple process owners. Creates project status and plan to management, as required.
- Uses ingenuity and innovation to compile or create complex reports and databases (e.g. summaries of benchmarking reviews, metrics processes-measures) for 3.0 Development program. Prepares informational or technical materials (e.g., briefings, management reviews, status reports) for Team members. Conceptualizes, coordinates and develops management level briefings.
- Strong experience in design and management of Business metrics systems; knowledge of CMMI a plus.
- Strong analytical (quantitative-qualitative data) skills
- Outstanding spreadsheet/database skills required (Excel and other tools) to develop summaries of cross-company benchmarking data; synthesize data and recommend improved learning measurement systems and processes.
- Knowledge of metrics system/process cross- industry best practices desired.
- Experience with measurement of learning/development program impact is desired.
- Experienced in translating metrics/analytics into impactful communications/management briefing presentations (PowerPoint, etc.)
- With minimal direction, applies proven project management skills to meet evolving requirements
- Successful experience supporting cross functional, virtual team members
Bachelor degree desired; graduate work a plus
CTS International - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard