Business Process Analyst's
role will be to apply knowledge of process improvement, performance management, and change management in support of an IT organization. Help to design and deliver process solutions, implement strategies, and performance measures to facilitate the execution of change initiatives.
Process and Governance Owner:
- Develop improved business processes that apply across the IT organization
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business process solutions
- Simulates and tests process improvements
- Perform statistical analysis to understand if processes are working, and drive changes based on metrics
- Communicates changes and provides training to impacted groups
Work Experience Required:
- Ensures processes are applied consistently across groups
- Can effectively operate processes as need arises (Change, Demand, Problem)
- Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies, i.e. change management, release management, QA & testing, ticket process, capacity, etc.
- Work with teams to understand pain-points and ensure the correct process is in place to address
- Develops necessary governance to ensure accountability
- Uses metrics to drive changes in processes for improvement
Work Experience Preferred:
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Knowledge of operational excellence/process improvement programs and systems, i.e. Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.
- Ability to coordinate team members toward a common goal
- Has a strong foundation in technology, but has demonstrated ability to understand business needs
- Experience in creating process maps with as-is and to-be states
- Experience implementing IT processes
- Strong analytical, decision making, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with minimal direction
- Strong process focus
- Experience with business intelligence
- Experience with business process reengineering
- Knowledge of using Visio and other process mapping/modeling tools
- Knowledge of inductive reasoning, i.e. SWOT analysis
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Formal project management capabilities
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IS, Mathematics, Engineering Systems, or related field, or equivalent experience of 5+ year's experience in IT.
MBA, MPA or MPP preferred
Sitting at desk for long periods at a time and computer work
*This position does not offer sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status).”
Koch Business Solutions, LP
is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America. Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific and INVISTA, employ about 60,000 people with a presence in 60 countries and manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
To learn more about
Koch Business Solutions
visit us at:
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Business Solutions, LP
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the...