Zurich Financial Services group is an insurance-based financial services provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and other markets. Founded in 1872, the Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Zurich employees approximately 60,000 people serving customers in more than 180 countries.
In 1912, Zurich became the first foreign insurer to enter the US Market. Zurich North America was founded in 1912, has approximately 10,000 employees and is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL. Today in the US, through Zurich American Insurance Company, Zurich is a leading commercial property and casualty insurer and holds several Key Market Positions.
As an industry leader Zurich offers very competitive benefits options including a 401K savings plan with up to a 6% company match, incentives, career growth, paid time off, recognition for achievements and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Working for Zurich will provide you with:
Zurich Insurance is currently looking for a Business Process Analyst for our Global Corporate Division in New York. As a Business Process Analyst, you will work with multiple lines of business and provide analysis, trending data and generating and monitoring reports. This position will interact with internal clients and IT personnel and may also include interaction with service business partners.
- The opportunity to be involved and work in a global organization
- The opportunity to work for the 2nd most-admired company in the P&C Industry
- The opportunity for advancement and growth in the US and internationally
******We are unable to provide Visa Sponsorships at this time******
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for and assist with the following:
- Work with multiple lines of business and provide analysis, trending data and generating and monitoring reports
- Interacting with internal clients and IT personnel to include vendor interaction
- Monitoring the unit's privacy compliance and participate in business or operations audits
- Responding to multiple department queries for statistical information and additional information as required.
- Act as the point person for the business with an emphasis on the service center
- Perform all functions of business analysis for both manual and automated processes
- Project implementation may also include procedure and training materials development and assisting in the on-boarding of new employees at the enterprise level.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years of Business analysis experience, preferably in commercial insurance or financial services
- Excellent technical skills and experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Superb written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with a broad range of teams and management
- Self-starter that is team focused and able to juggle priorities and adjust priorities accordingly
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe,...