Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Process Consultant - ITIL Metrics; Release Management and Best Practices
- Develop and Manage Development/Implementation best practices, guidelines based on established standards
- Develop Development/Implementation control guidelines
- Develop/Review Interoperability guidelines
- Evaluate Development plan and provide feedback for approval
- Review Development progress reports against schedules and plans
- Review Development plan approval process and Recommend improvements
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
- US Citizen
- ITIL v3 Certification
EES, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with EES, LLC. feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
Please forward your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org , placing Business Process Consultant (13-006) in the subject line. All resumes go directly to a recruiter for consideration. Candidates only, no agencies.
Energy Enterprise Solutions, LLC - 14 months ago