Rich Products Corporation is known around the world as the founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen food industry and the leading supporter and solutions provider to the Food Service, In-Store Bakery and Retail marketplaces. We are one of the world's premier family-owned food companies with more than 7,300 associates worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity as Business Process Consultant. Please visit our website at www.richs.com/careers to apply for this position or view other exciting opportunities.
Lead, drive and implement business process transformation and improvement programs/initiatives. Provide program & project planning, budgeting and oversight. Provide strategic and tactical support for cross-functional process improvement teams. Align Business & IS strategies. Collaborate with process owners, business unit(s) and/or product group(s) to identify and recommend process change and technology insertion opportunities that drive business improvement linked to strategic imperatives.
Process Design & Implementation:
- Plan, document and lead business process redesign/design activities including working with executives to define required outcomes, scope initiatives and design innovative business. solutions that include people, process and technology components
- Promote and champion the concept of Business Process Management.
- Manage a central 'living' repository for business processes; Ensure integrity of process model/map documentation.
- Proactively promotes a continuous improvement approach.
- Benchmark current state and conduct best-practice research.
- Develop and sell a case for change: Coaches stakeholders, process owners, project teams and functional managers to manage change.
- Coach process owners and other leaders on enterprise process maturity.
- Mentor and Coach junior level team members in the Business Process consultant skill discipline.
- Plan and manage projects/programs to drive business process improvement.
- When applicable create and manage process project artifacts ' project definition, plan, status reports, etc.
- Facilitate business case development.
- Promote horizontal and vertical communications between project teams and the rest of the organization; Assist with team and organization interfaces.
- Help to ensure that the project/program/enhancement delivers the anticipated benefits.
- Foster strong customer relations within areas of responsibility and ensure alignment with business process leaders.
- Act as a process expert across business competencies to help prioritize business requirements and identify areas of opportunity/improvement.
- Broad understanding of Rich's regional business strategies
- Ensure alignment with corporate strategies, objectives and initiatives through active participation in the business planning process. Maintain alignment with IT architecture strategies and support the implementation of common systems.
- Effectively communicate (via writing, speaking and presentation) with all levels of associates within the corporation; Ability to adapt communication to target audience, including senior level leadership within the organization.
- Effectively lead and support facilitation workshops; ensuring the session owner's business objectives are met.
- Effectively negotiate when conflicts arise focusing on delivering what is right for the business.
All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What do I need to be considered a candidate?
Bachelor's Degree in Business, MIS or related field. MBA preferred.
Minimum five (5) years Process Design and Improvement - experience in various core business processes or comparable experience implementing and supporting information systems for the relevant business area.
Minimum five (5) years Project Management to include definition of project plans, management of project budget, and the supervision of project associates.
Experience using process modeling and mapping tools and methodologies such as PEMM, Six Sigma, etc.
Demonstrated leadership skills in leading projects and teams.
Success in developing key business relationships.
Strong written/verbal communications skills including ability to influence.
Certifications in business process management, six sigma, project management, or change management.
Ability to travel up to 25% (air/car) to support project requirements.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.