BUSINESS PROCESS COORDINATOR
Location: La Porte, TX
# of Openings: 3
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for an experienced person to provide and coordinate implementation of new In-Plant Service Centers (IPSCs) and SMART Inspection programs. Provides training in the various facets of the business to both IPSCs and the Turnaround Management process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate implementation of new In-Plant Service Centers and train staff in the various facets of the business;
- Lead the implementation of company asset tracking and SMART Inspection programs at In-Plant Service Centers;
- Provide continual analysis of quality systems and processes, recommending changes in identified areas;
- Identify areas of weakness in processes and complete root cause analysis and recommend and assist in the implementation of corrective an preventive actions;
- Train IPSC staff, and Turnaround staff in delivering quality services in a safe and efficient manner which optimizes resources and profitability;
- Train IPSC staff on RentalMan software applications as affects In-Plant Service Centers and Turnaround Projects;
- Train IPSC staff on Stock N Roll software applications as affects In-Plant Service Centers and Turnaround Projects;
- Solicit and apply customer feedback and measure key outcomes;
- Look for ways to improve and promote business process;
- Apply feedback to improve performance, and communicate changes and progress to staff and management;
- Provide leadership and build a safety/quality team, while fostering the culture of performing Company Work, the Company way.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Associates degree, or higher, in Industrial Systems or Business preferred.
- High School diploma with 3-5 years of direct business experience will be reviewed.
- Strong consulting and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, with high computer literacy and solid ability to learn other PC-based software applications, including but not limited to, RentalMan, Stock N Roll, Beyond Compliance, SageQuest, etc.
- Excellent written , presentational, and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management and budgetary controls.
- Ability to use resources effectively, and demonstrate competency in required job skills and knowledge.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment, and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Through knowledge of the key functional areas of the organization with the ability to apply duties as listed above to the following process: Complaint Handling, Internal Audits, Corrective and Preventive Action, Process Validation, Training, Documentation, Data and Change Control.
Current driver’s license from state of residence, and valid proof of vehicle insurance. Must possess good driving record and be insurable by Total Safety US, Inc. insurance providers for vehicle insurance while driving company vehicles.
Must be able to pass various background and drug/alcohol checks.
Have current TWIC card.
- Must be able to lift loads up to as much as 50 lbs. and to operate hoist and rigging equipment (with proper training and certifications);
- Must be able to operate forklift equipment (with proper training and certifications);
- Must be willing to travel to remote locations on occasion and to In-Plant Service Centers throughout assigned geographic location. Some overnight travel will be required, and some jobs/projects of long duration (2 or more weeks) will be required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Requires work in a shop and/or field environment at a service center or at a customer on-site location as well as in an office environment.
- Must be willing and available to relocate to remote locations should the need arise.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Salary is commensurate with experience;
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis;
- Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance;
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available;
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching;
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
To be considered for this position, apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center at www.totalsafety.com . (Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents).
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY NON-SOLICITED RECRUITING SOURCES
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 16 months ago