Create a "Best in Class" manufacturing operation based on developing lean processes and controls. Applicant must work in a dynamic team environment and have a proven record of innovative process improvements on a business, process and technical basis. Must be detail oriented with continuous improvement drive.
- Work with the New Product Development and Manufacturing Engineering teams to formulate manufacturing processes for new releases. Specifically on new and novel designs that have never been produced at FOX; Test the capability of our product and processes.
- Requires familiarity with statistics and Six Sigma Concepts.
- Must be able to understand the math behind the formulas; Oversee process design process while working with a cross functional team.
- Responsibility for the budget of the project, timelines and goals; willingness to roll up sleeves and live processes to better understand issues and drive open minded resolutions; Improve existing processes to boost productivity, safety, quality and profitability; Utilize problem solving techniques to breakdown issues to the root cause and discreet actions.
- See all actions to completion and lead cross functional teams to resolution; Drive all aspects of lean manufacturing including error proofing, plant maintenance, tooling maintenance schedules, reduction in set up time and process standardization; Provide data-driven reasoning to support decisions including key statistical measures of confidence; Mining and analyzing large data sets; Develop strategic project plans: defining, evaluating viable alternatives and clearly communicating recommendations and risks to the leadership team; Lead implementation of projects and trouble shoot issues.
- Proficiency in ERP solutions, Six Sigma Black Belt certification and lean expert training required.
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Management Science & Engineering or related.
- 2 years of related business/management experience.
Fox Racing Shox - 16 months ago
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...