Work Location: Madison, WI
CUNA Mutual Group is the leading financial service provider to credit unions and their members worldwide, offering insurance, investments and technological solutions through strategic relationships and modern service channels. Since 1935, CUNA Mutual has been dedicated to the success of credit unions and improving the lives of credit union members.
Are you ready to supercharge your career and work with all levels and business groups in the company? This unique opportunity will put your career trajectory on an all new level. Here you will act at the intersection between process and technology and drive efficiency, sustainability and growth as our Business Process Management program (BPM) continues to expand.
As a BPM Consultant in our organization you will work with business users at all levels, collaborate with IT and Metrics and Reporting teams, drive improvements, and advise leaders across the company to inspire and drive a culture of continuous improvement. We’re looking for people who are resourceful and problem solvers. We will provide you with an opportunity to make a difference and progress your career to many opportunities within the organization.
This person will report to the Senior Manager Business Process Management. The primary responsibilities of the BPM Consultant, include, but may not be limited to the following activities:
- Discover and document business design current state (process flows, process participants, business metrics, tools and systems used)
- Identify improvement opportunities and recommend solutions (both technology and business related) based on root cause analysis
- Develop process applications in the Business Process Management System selected, by creating the process flows as well as associated Web Services for integration with other systems
- Coordinate process changes and implementation with IT, Testing Center, Metrics and Reporting, business users involved in the project
- Make recommendations for performing change management activities associated with the identified process improvements
- Facilitate process analysis workshops under the guidance of senior Continuous Improvement Consultants and provide BPM technology expertise when designing process solutions
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or applicable experience
2. 4 to 6 years of experience in Process Improvement, Business Process Management, or related field
3. Experience in Business Process Modeling and process analysis
4. Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
5. Business Process Management Professional
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Area of Interest(s): Information Technology, Project Management
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: SPK20131806-48419