The United States Census Bureau (USCB) requires support for operation and maintenance of the Information Technology (IT) systems and telecommunications infrastructure. The purpose of this task order is to obtain on-site services for IT service delivery and support to TCO (Telecommunications Office) in the following categories:
• Information Systems Security (ISS)
• System Operations and Maintenance (SOM)
• Information Systems Engineering (ISE)
• Plan, evaluate, develop, and implement special projects, customer specific IT/telecommunications service and support solutions, and emerging operations requirements.
• Participate on several IT resource management teams
• Support and assist with current and planned projects
• Ensure all processes and procedures comply with the requirements of the ITSM and the NIST Risk Management Framework Security guidelines and publications
• Develop and maintain operational level agreements (OLAs) and service level agreements (SLAs) to ensure the agreements address the customers need.
• Provide support across the program and ensure the consistent application of IT Service Management (ITSM) delivery across the entire organization
• Participate in Change Management meetings
• 7+ years of process engineering focusing on process and quality improvement
• 7+ years of ITIL experience to include an ITIL implementation within an organization
• Familiarity with NIST Guidelines
• Familiarity with telecommunications and IT infrastructure
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
• Must have ability to obtain a public trust clearance
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...