***Candidate must have Lotus Notes user experience and an intermidiate level of MS Word and MS Excel knowledge.*** THIS IS A MUST!!!
The position is responsible for performing Investments applications users’ access administration procedures, providing daily operational support and responding to customer requests related to user access to Investment applications. This position is also responsible for assessing, documenting, implementing and communicating user administration policies and procedures for Investment applications as well as making recommendations for improvements. Additionally, this person will participate in projects related to security administration controls and the evaluation and documentation of security profiles.
1. Perform, track, and report daily operational activities related to user access to Investments applications.
2. Data entry into the log file, retaining electronic copies of communication with clients and communicating with IT and Database administration support teams.
3. Review and assess security administration procedures and communicate results.
4. Assist in the periodic recertification of users’ access to Investments applications.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or similar field.
• 0-1 years of Data Entry experience in corporate environment.
• 0-1 years in application user access/security administration experience or related work experience preferred.
• Highly customer service oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to work within time constraints.
• Dedicated, self-motivated with an ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Strong PC skills including Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes.***
Avionsystems - 11 months ago