Job Title: |
Business Management Consultant
The Business Planning Consultant will be a core member of the Business Programs office responsible for a wide variety of strategic business planning activities and functions.
Functional Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for a wide variety of strategic business planning activities and functions.
- Planning and implementation of special projects to support the organization. Identify necessary project resources and manage deliverables to project milestones
- Ensures operational excellence through identification, prioritization and implementation of projects that meet strategic, tactical, market and customer demands.
- Responsible for the deployment of programs initiated by the Management office leaders.
- Assists with creating communications related to strategic business plans and initiatives.
- Collects key metrics from various sources and using management analysis tools, completes analyses such as cost projections, benchmark comparisons, and other reports. Develops recommendations and presentations for senior management review
- Partners with Business Programs Leaders to develop strategies and manage execution of those strategies
- Assists with developingstrategy for annual National Sales Meeting and Recognition Trips
- Develop new, innovative ideas and opportunities to achieve aggressive business goals through the use of imaginative thinking and strong leadership, and present and successfully sell those ideas to a larger audience.
- Develops Business Continuity plan and serve as liaison to corporate plan
- Partners with Event Management to ensure we are maximizing value of ticket allotment
- Catalogue and coordinate the calendar of events
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 5 + years business strategy experience in a corporate environment; managing partner relationships, project resources and managing deliverables to project milestones, Process improvement and project management required
- Business acumen – knowledge of the business client, department , LOB priorities and projects
- Excellent communication / presentation skills – oral and written
- Strategic and critical thinker with strong execution capabilities
- Ability to influence and negotiate without formal direct authority, consultative in approach; diplomatic
- Strong team player, inclusive by nature.
- Cultural awareness
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Five to Seven Years
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Don't accuse New England Life Insurance of a regional bias. The company, which operates as New England Financial, provides insurance...