Job Title: |
Business Management Consultant
The Business Planning Consultant will be a core member of the Business Programs office responsible for a wide variety of strategic business planning activities and functions.
Functional Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for a wide variety of strategic business planning activities and functions.
- Planning and implementation of special projects to support the organization. Identify necessary project resources and manage deliverables to project milestones
- Ensures operational excellence through identification, prioritization and implementation of projects that meet strategic, tactical, market and customer demands.
- Responsible for the deployment of programs initiated by the Management office leaders.
- Assists with creating communications related to strategic business plans and initiatives.
- Collects key metrics from various sources and using management analysis tools, completes analyses such as cost projections, benchmark comparisons, and other reports. Develops recommendations and presentations for senior management review
- Partners with Business Programs Leaders to develop strategies and manage execution of those strategies
- Assists with developingstrategy for annual National Sales Meeting and Recognition Trips
- Develop new, innovative ideas and opportunities to achieve aggressive business goals through the use of imaginative thinking and strong leadership, and present and successfully sell those ideas to a larger audience.
- Develops Business Continuity plan and serve as liaison to corporate plan
- Partners with Event Management to ensure we are maximizing value of ticket allotment
- Catalogue and coordinate the calendar of events
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 5 + years business strategy experience in a corporate environment; managing partner relationships, project resources and managing deliverables to project milestones, Process improvement and project management required
- Business acumen – knowledge of the business client, department , LOB priorities and projects
- Excellent communication / presentation skills – oral and written
- Strategic and critical thinker with strong execution capabilities
- Ability to influence and negotiate without formal direct authority, consultative in approach; diplomatic
- Strong team player, inclusive by nature.
- Cultural awareness
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Five to Seven Years
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...