Job ID: 4846-1
Job Title: Business Rules Analyst
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: C
Job Duration: 12+ month(s) with possible extension
Roles And Responsibilities:
Required Key Skills
- Develop fact models (concept models) and business rules via interviews, translation of governing documents and other means.
- Serve as team expert on business rules and related topics.
- Assist other team members in performing business rules, requirements, and modeling duties.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control functions on business rules, requirements, and models.
- Maintain business rules, requirements, and models in a repository.
- Assist in establishing and performing governance processes for business-related artifacts.
- Other project-related duties.
Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to give presentations to executive management. Strong proficiency in English is required
7+ years’ experience in IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
3+ years’ experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules
Strong knowledge of formal business rules methodologies
Strong understanding of business modeling techniques
Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
Experience and ability to obtain business rules and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
Desired Key Skills
Medicaid eligibility experience (project or operations)
- Knowledge of the Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Rules (SBVR) specification
- Knowledge of the RuleSpeak business rules nomenclature
- General Medicaid or other healthcare insurance experience (project or operations)
- MMIS experience (project or operations)
DatamanUSA, LLC - 10 months ago