1 year Telemarketing or Sales experience; excellent communication skills; standard computer skills; basic software skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and use of sales CRMs.
Business Sales Specialist -- Growth Industry -- GREAT PATH to a stable, high paying career!
• You went to College, worked hard and graduated! Then the economy hit....and you’ve got student loans to pay!
• You want to support your healthy lifestyle and need to eat!
• Don't stay in an underpaid job, unappreciated; with nowhere to grow...consider TransFirst!
TransFirst is a premier payment processor in the US, working exclusively with Banks and Associations throughout the county. We have developed a NEW sales campaign and will train the right person to learn this phenomenal industry.
• 20 -30 hours per week (you pick your hours between 8-5, M-F)
• EARN while you LEARN! Good Base Pay PLUS INCREDIBLE, UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
• Talk with prospects at least 4 hours per day -- and make 75+ calls per shift -- develop a great pipeline and PREPARE to sell!
• We provide the leads for you, you just need to dazzle us with your incredible work ethic and determination to succeed and be a top performer!
• Professional business office located in Franklin, TN right off of Cool Springs Blvd.
• Great career path with opportunity to earn full time pay for part-time work!
Contact: Janice Panting, Sales Recruiter, email@example.com or call 303-625-8076 or apply directly to: transfirst.com/careers
Keywords: electronic transaction processing, merchant services, telemarketing, telesales,B2B, financial services, mortgage, competitive, athlete, sports,
Transfirst - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...