Line of Business: Dealer Finance Group
1. Graduate of BB&T?s Leadership Development Program (LDP) or
equivalent program at another financial institution
2. Dealer Finance lending or auto dealership
3. Strong analytical and credit skills
4. Solid background in consultative sales skills
5. Previous experience in using Salesforce.com or other comparable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned
below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Be an active member of the sales team in Dealer Finance Floor
Plan department through active personal participation and recording activities
in Salesforce.com or other Client Relationship Management (CRM)
2. Responsible for executing BB&T?s Consultative Sales Process
and supporting the Bank?s sales and credit cultures.
3. Responsible for profitability, quality and growth of assigned
loan portfolios by ensuring the servicing of all client relationships, including
credit proposal write-ups, file documentation, legal documentation, compliance,
loan closing, clearing exceptions, identifying potential portfolio weaknesses
and managing problems/delinquent credit lines.
4. Develop and execute a focused marketing and sales plan, growing
new relationships and expanding existing client relationships.
5. Help to develop dealer client full relationships with noncredit
services (including deposits) in coordination with commercial relationship
managers (Community Bank City Executives, Business Services Officers and
Corporate Bankers) to promote Integrated Relationship Management
6. Work closely with Dealer Commercial Manager (DCM) to develop and
implement a successful and consistent underwriting strategy for Floor Plan
7. Assist Dealer Commercial Manager in preparation of Dealer
Finance Floor Plan annual Profit Plan.
8. Provide leadership to reinforce and strengthen BB&T
values-driven credit culture while accomplishing balanced performance objectives
of quality, yield, and growth.
9. Coordinate Floor Plan management system initiatives and new
Reports To: Dealer Finance Dealer Commercial Manager
Line of Business: DEALER FINANCE
Effective Date: 11/2012
Required Skills or Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor?s degree or equivalent education and related
2. Seven years of commercial lending experience
3. Strong lending skills and knowledge of commercial loan
4. Ability to work effectively with peers
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
6. Proficient in Microsoft applications
7. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
Note - Position can be hired as Dealer Services Officer II, III, or IV.
BB&T Human Systems - 17 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...