Business Solutions Architect (Enterprise Data Management)
Southwestern Energy Company is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within North America. Our primary business is the exploration for and production of natural gas within North America. We are also actively engaged in exploration and production activities in Oklahoma, Texas, Pennsylvania, and New Brunswick, Canada. Please visit our website to learn about SWN .
WORKING AT SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY
When you become part of the Southwestern Energy Company team, you will engage your career with hands-on experiences in challenging exploration and development projects. As a new employee, you are given the opportunity to contribute from day one by working side-by-side with experienced employees to cultivate innovative strategies and solutions. We are at the forefront of several significant projects, most importantly the Fayetteville Shale play in Arkansas. In fact, Southwestern Energy was the first to discover the economic viability of the Fayetteville Shale and successfully produce its gas. We are currently the largest producer in the Fayetteville Shale. In a few short years, we have surpassed 1 Bcfd and have invested more than $6 billion in this expanding operation in Arkansas. Our work is also well known in the Arkoma Basin in Western Arkansas, East Texas, and we have recently begun exploratory efforts in Pennsylvania’s exciting new Marcellus Shale and in New Brunswick, Canada.
Under limited supervision, oversees the Enterprise Data Management solution architecture which includes, but is not limited to, data attributes, database modeling, process modeling, application integration, application development, tool selection and usage, and data reporting and analytics. Partners with the business community in defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding. Performs analysis of business and user needs, documents requirements, and assists development teams in implementing solutions. Competent to work in all phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the technology to the current business environment. Possesses a thorough understanding of assigned information systems, and a general understanding of SWN business systems as a whole. Reports directly to the Senior Manager, Business Information Solutions.
- Oversight of SWN Enterprise Data Management solution architecture
- Development and maintenance of enterprise data diagrams.
- Works with the Enterprise Data Governance team, business users, and business analysts to establish, develop, and maintain the Company master data program. (Standards, catalogs, data quality, data flow diagrams, analytics, etc.)
- Analyzes, scrubs, and enhances data to improve data quality.
- Supports business users master data requests.
- Participates in the on-call support rotation.
- Assists in the education and development of less experienced personnel.
- Strong analytical and complex problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze data across platforms and application repositories.
- A complex understanding of SQL syntax.
- Competent to work in most phases of application development activities.
- Uses complex debugging techniques to develop and test scripts, programs, and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Informatica products is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus
- Oracle EBS and P2 application experience a plus
SouthWestern Energy Company - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard