The Business Solutions Director will be responsible for defining the reinsurance target business process model, developing the transformational plan and drive the organizational and associated technology changes to realize to achieve the future state.
Key components of the role include:
Skills and Experience requirements
- Working with relevant stakeholders (within and outside of the reinsurance function) to establish the "to-be" business processes and detailed interaction models with other current and planned processes.
- Refining the "To-be" vision on an ongoing basis based on additional information and changing organizational priorities.
- Developing multi-year, phased implementation plans, including cost estimates and resource requirements, in alignment with organizational and business unit priorities.
- Establishing executive alignment with the proposed strategies and plans and create and represent business cases to the appropriate approval boards.
- Ensuring successful delivery of identified projects including business accountability for all scope definition and management, planning, issue resolution, and risk mitigation activities including coordination of Chartis internal activities and management of external vendors to successfully deliver on the business objectives.
- Effectively executing change management activities including obtaining executive sponsorship and engagement, project internal and external communication, process documentation and end-user training.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com. At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Fundamental knowledge of reinsurance concepts
- Excellent influencing, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective facilitation of large groups addressing complex subject matter
- Basic understanding of technical design and software interaction
- Project management experience
- Results oriented
- 5+ years of operations/project management experienceAbout Chartis
Chartis - 14 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...