• Serve as a liaison between Executives and outside vendors, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining current and accurate Corporation documents including, Board of Director minutes, stock certificates, annual reports, articles of incorporation, and required licenses.
• Prepare correspondence/reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential.
• Contribute to company objectives; assist executives with annual performance evaluations.
• Administrator/company point of contact for numerous systems/databases such as CCR/SAM, GSA, and Wide Area Workflow.
• Maintain current company website; coordinate changes with management and IT.
• Ability to perform security functions in accordance with NISPOM regulations.
• Arrange all executive travel, including hotel and transportation accommodations.
• Reconcile executive travel expenses and prepare reimbursement requests.
• Support annual budget process to include tracking, reconciliation, and analysis.
• Compile and maintain information that may require extensive web research.
• Provide support as needed to accounting and contract departments.
• Assist with solicitation reviews and proposal preparations.
• Requires skill in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and multi-tasking.
• Ability to work independently and perform tasks from start through closure.
• BS degree in business, contracts, or a related field and 2 to 5 years of experience preferably in a government contracting environment.
• Basic understanding of government contracts, security, and government reporting.
• Experience as Facility Security Officer a plus.
• Requires excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, and Outlook.
• Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills, demonstrate professionalism, effective interpersonal skills, and sound analytical skills.
• Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...