Provide operational support to the Transmission Asset Management (TAM) Business Operations division. Assist with operational planning efforts, including annual plan development, reporting, and monitoring.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with Changepoint Administration and other departments to maintain Changepoint database.
- Support project managers including schedule management, change management, reporting, and monitoring.
- Prepare materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans, and management communication.
- Coordinate room reservations and meal planning for meetings as needed.
- Interact professionally with all internal and external clients by providing exceptional customer service and teamwork at all levels.
- Support projects in business areas programs and preparation of materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communication.
- Share knowledge from education, experience, and accomplishment.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of the basic principles and practices of the field of specialty.
- Compliance with all processes, procedures, and standards applicable to the position including (but not limited to): SSAE16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16), CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection), Change Management, Tariff (Open Access Transmission, Energy and Operating Reserve Markets Tariff), FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission), NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and NAESB (North American Energy Standards Board).
- Associates Degree Business Administration or equivalent combination of formal training, on-the-job training, certification, and licensure.
- One year customer relationship or customer service experience in a technical or engineering environment required
- Principles, practices, and administration of technical issues
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio and Project)
- InfoPath/SharePoint desired
- Commitment to customer service excellence
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Utilize company policies appropriately
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Apply and adapt practices and techniques to a variety of projects
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and the general public
- Present facts and recommendations effectively in verbal and written form
- Time management
- Multitask, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing and evolving work environment priorities and demands in a fast paced environment
- Work as part of a cross-functional team
MISO is an essential link in the safe, cost-effective delivery of electric power across much of North America. MISO is committed to reliability, the nondiscriminatory operation of the bulk power transmission system, and to working with all stakeholders to create cost-effective and innovative solutions for our changing industry.
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Value Focused
- Work Ethic
MISO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Midwest ISO - 18 months ago