Business Subject Matter Specialist (BSMS)
Business Subject Matter Specialist (BSMS) shall provide technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operations environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the IT subject matter for effective implementation. The BSMS will participates as directed and needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integrations, documentation, and presentation phases of the IT platforms outlined in this PWS.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Existing MBI required
- 4 yr College Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- 8+ years of experience working within the criminal justice/law enforcement information systems community utilizing National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) , Global Justice XML,
- Fluency in law enforcement technical and data domains as well as knowledge and information management technologies
- PMP Certified
- 5 years of SOA based IT solution delivery experience
- Three years of Agile Software development experience.
PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Program implementation skills, including project portfolio management, and planning and reporting others’ work across multiple implementations concurrently
- Track record of organization-wide change, driven by significant, innovative ideas
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
Project Performance Corporation is an innovative management, policy, and technology consultancy. As Plumtree's first licensed partner, PPC...