This position will help support the overall mission of the Consumer Finance Indirect Lending Program . This person will be an indispensable partner to the business as a leader in the execution of system projects and day-to-day activities that impact the administered operating systems.
Act as the business and functional liaison providing consultative services relating to the basic functions of supported mainframe and/or distributed applications. Participate in projects as a part of the client teams and as deliverer of functionality for the systems configuration changes required.
Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or in lieu of degree, four to five years’ experience in an operational or analytical role Sound decision making skills Customer Service, Leadership, Sales and Communications skills and problem solving abilities Strong analytical skills and attention to detail Ability to process and organize multiple tasks/projects within deadlines and a high volume environment Minimum seven years’ systems administration experience Knowledge of Consumer Lending including originations and funding (preferred). Knowledge of Appro or other Consumer Lending originatio systems preferred. Knowledge of DealerTrack and Route1 preferred.
Consumer Finance Business Support Analyst
- Participate in projects as a part of the client teams or as deliverer of functionality for the systems configuration changes required.
- Provide consultation services to clients, technicians and Bank departments relating to the all functions of supported mainframe or distributed applications. This may also include the review of system capabilities, identification on new and existing risks, support for file transfers and uploads, operational procedures, and forms.
- Ensure that all administered systems meet audit, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all user review audits, including SOX regulatory requirements.
- Follow up on production incidents until brought to conclusion.
- Update procedures as necessary. Adhere to all current standards and procedures and ensures all efforts are properly documented.
- Monitor systems as required and work to ensure overall system integrity.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business and its functions, processes, operations, customers, and competitive environment.
- Liaison between technology and the business.
- Execute at a professional level of communication and cooperation.
- Execute all systems transactions necessary to support business lines.
- Perform other related duties and projects as requested.
First Niagara Financial Group
- 2 years ago - save job