Position Title |
Business Support Facilitator
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group. We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak ®, and Shellpak ® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor ® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm ® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life.
With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Business Function Facilitator is responsible for providing administrative support for our Atlanta based commercial team while also serving as an effective back-up in the key business activities in the areas of Promotions Management, Marketing, Sales and general business activity support. Successful execution of key strategic projects and initiatives in these areas will drive incremental profitability to the customers’ business for MWV. In addition this role will lead all activities related to the management of the Atlanta based office and local area activity related to the customer’s account management. In order to provide effective back-up of key roles, basic competencies in shipment order execution, promotion management and coordination, forecasting processes, marketing project management, presentation development, customer communication execution, and general office management skills are required. This position is a developmental role and is ideally suited for a person who is energetic and a self-starter. HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Support first level of a major beverage company’s carton forecast development, and analysis.
- Successfully execute support areas of CCNA carton promotion activities.
- Project management of marketing initiatives.
- Oversight of office execution functions that support team execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing or related field.
- 5- 7 years of sales, business development or related experience.
- Excellent presentation development, computer and technology skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for customer interaction as well as internal communication with a broad team.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Self-directed person capable of taking the right actions as the business and situation dictates.
- Solid basic accounting skills for budget management, and accounts receivables support.
- Capable of Paxonix execution for price changes and sample request.
- Experience in execution and development of sophisticated marketing spreadsheets.
- Capable of leading print trial testing.
- Solid fundamental marketing skills.
- Excellent financial analysis, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, including corporate leadership.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with customers at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, multi-cultural environment on an international level.
United States of America
MeadWestvaco - 12 months ago
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...