InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
The Business Systems Administrator will oversee the system integration of the NetSuite application. The Administrator will maintain configurations and customizations as well as identify/execute business process efficiencies. The Administrator has a complete understanding of the integration goals of the Finance team and acts as key point of contact with the owners of the business partner’s applications.
- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Professional Services team as well as internal/external business partner’s System Administrator.
- Maintain the NetSuite application for departmental stakeholders.
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Provide internal support to Company Executives responsible for NetSuite success.
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Develop test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet evolving needs of the business.
- Provide internal ongoing system support to users.
- Minimum of 5 years Direct NetSuite Administration Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with relational databases, SQL development, data integration and analysis.
- Previous experience with the following applications is a benefit: Quick book, Adaptive Planning, Jobvite, Service Now.
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment); and Support (Case Management).
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Four-year college degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science) or equivalent work experience.
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send acurrent word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)