PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN FRANKLIN, TN - THIS IS NOT A TELECOMMUTER POSITION - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
Our Client, the leading provider of integrated workplace health and productivity management solutions, is seeking a Contracted Business Analyst |
to join our Nashville/Franklin, TN corporate office for our Eligibility team. The Business Analyst must have excellent time management skills to function in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills and strong work ethic. The Business Analyst must be able to communicate clearly in both oral and written communication focusing on deliverables.
The qualified candidate will have strong experience as a Business or System Analyst for projects involving custom data transformation implementations preferably with clinical healthcare experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong documentation skills required. Strong experience writing requirements that are actionable, definable, relevant, measurable and testable.
- Documenting and understanding program and/or business needs and their goals and objectives. Experienced in preparing use case scenarios.
- Consulting with identified colleagues or clients to define requirements and clearly articulate business situations that require technical solutions.
- Assessing business process to identify improvements, opportunities and solutions to meet the needs of the colleagues and clients.
- Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful analysis in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Works effectively as a member of a team and independently.
- Responsible for time management tracking by project.
- Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while working on assigned projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box while identifying potential problems and developing creating solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates consistent judgment.
- Strong experience involving custom data transformation implementation with clinical health care experience.
- IT Healthcare industry background required
- Extensive experience in writing detailed requirements of user needs, business impacts, and systems functionality for software development life cycle.
- Proven experience and track record of successfully completing assignments within the deadline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Business Analyst role including significant experience in medium size projects.
- Extensive experience with core PM/BA tools including Microsoft Project 2003/2007 Professional, Microsoft SharePoint 2003/2010, Microsoft Office 2003/2007 Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc.), and others.
- Microsoft SQL experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take ownership of projects assigned with successful deliveries.
- Ability to recognize and escalate situations as deemed necessary.
- Ability to address and resolve all issues utilizing the available resources in a timely and proficient manner.
- Extended working hours may be required as needed.
- Knowledge of IT applications and resource teams.
- BA/BS majoring in Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Information Science, Business Management, or similar field
Our Client offers a broad spectrum of on-site, disease management and wellness services including primary care, pharmacy, occupational and corporate health. They provide a comprehensive solution utilizing telephonic and e-health tools to enhance the trusted relationship established by our clinicians at the worksite. Their focus is on making the workplace safe, helping companies achieve employer of choice status, reducing costs while improving the quality of care received and the productivity of the workforce.