Explore currently has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst II located in Eagan or Marshall, MN.
This experienced position is responsible for gathering data and analyzing user needs in consultation with both business managers and end users along with documenting business systems and their correlating requirements to ensure successful development and implementation of the product.
- Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis throughout software development lifecycle
- Including evaluation, documentation, translations into proper system industry requirements, testing and maintaining
- Actively participate in joint application design sessions
- Including user participation, expediting development, and improving quality specifications
- Develop strategic project plans, identifying potential issues and finding solutions to the problems
- Act as a liaison between developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and provide written business requirements for software development projects
- Write and maintain detailed documentation of user requirements and the design/development of systems
- Test, evaluate, and validate systems for business stakeholders
- Provide new and innovative approaches to business solutions
Explore offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 2 – 4+ years related work experience
- Able to query data from a SQL server data base
- General understanding of C# or other programing languages
- Proficient in logical software design and architecture
- Ability to utilize resources to keep up with new technologies
- Log organized and detailed documentation of work
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A sense of humor
Explore Information Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.