Business System Analysts - MCS Team
Join the Technology Solutions Team!!!
se² is a leading provider of end-to-end business processing and technology solutions to the life insurance and annuity industry. We thrive on learning and applying leading edge technologies rapidly and effectively. We balance our enthusiasm for new technology with a pragmatic approach and are committed to building high quality systems that deliver real business value. se² is seeking Business Systems Analysts (BSA) to support and continuously innovate our product and data conversion solutions.
Business Systems Analysts provide technical support and advice on business processes and systems issues. BSA’s also become key resources available to support new clients and new block conversions.
BSA’s are responsible for developing relationships with key client technical resources and the other internal customer departments to facilitate the flow of ideas and information. The incumbent will work with facilitating business need identification, developing proposed business and technical solutions, estimating implementation costs and efforts, and creating project proposals for the recommended solutions. Once a project is approved, the incumbents may also develop business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective.
Responsibilities of the BSA's may include:
• Coordinate and plan activities for the MCS Team
• Define business needs, internal customer requirements, client needs and competitive benchmarking;
• Participate in product and data conversions to se²’s policy administration platforms;
• Reconcile conversion data between se² and our clients;
• Work with set-up and configuration of life insurance and annuity products and provide ongoing support of life insurance and annuity products serviced by se²;
• Ensure quality of solutions delivered and identify and develop continuous improvement opportunities;
• Serve as contact for client, customer departments, business users, IT, and vendors.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field; or a high school education and equivalent work experience in business analysis, application development, or in operations areas;
• Knowledge of PC, client/server, and network environments;
• Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, organizational and Project Management skills;
• Customer service skills with strong relationship management skills with the ability to interact positively and successfully with all level of associates and managers to meet business needs;
• Annuity, mutual funds, financial services, or life insurance work experience preferred;
• Experience with SQL/ORACLE/other IT applications preferred.
• 1-3 years’ experience as a Team Lead a plus.
• Knowledge of se2 administrative systems such as LifeCad, Omni, DST, EasyPay, MCS a plus.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.se2.com. se2 offers a comprehensive compensation and benefit package including Incentive; Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance; Personal Annual Leave; Profit Sharing and 401(k) and Much More!!! EOE
Send This Job to a Friend