As a HR Business Analyst at Lam Research, this position will be a part of the global HR Operations and Systems team and is responsible for driving process improvements, efficiencies and will act as the point of contact for all global HR processes that revolve around data integrity, system setup and maintenance, system security, end user setup and training. This position will be a key partner to Lam Research’s HR Leadership team in providing project, process and systems support to various HR functions. In this role, the HR Business Analyst will play a key role in evaluating the effectiveness of our current data entry procedures and will assume the responsibility of data integrity by working with HR and other partnering groups such as Finance, IT, Payroll to define data integrity standards, and then implement protocols and procedures to mitigate data integrity issues in the future. This role will also be responsible for configuration and maintenance of the core HRIS system, support interfaces to internal and external systems, and standardize/streamline reporting. Position reports to the Head of HR Systems. |
Knowledge and Skills:
Minimum Educational level:
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and lead projects.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Strong functional and technical skills in SAP
- Advanced skills with SAP reporting tools, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate in simplest terms including communication with teams.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Must be capable of maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion
- Experience with preparation and leading system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Ability to work in diverse, global, fast paced environment collaborating and building strong relationships with varying team members
- Strong knowledge of human resources policies, procedures, and practices. Keeps abreast of current trends in HRMS and changes in technology.
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or any other related field (preferred)
- 5-7 years HRIS or HR Technical experience primarily working with HRIS systems such as SAP
- 5-7 years experience writing complex queries, business process design and documentation
- 5 years of experience leading projects and implementations
Lam Research - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lam Research Corporation is a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry, where we...