The Capital Group Companies, Inc. is a global leader in investment management. Our businesses encompass The American Funds, one of the largest mutual fund groups in the U.S.; and a globally diverse institutional investment group managing large pools of capital such as pensions and endowments. The companies within our organization independently manage more than $1 trillion in assets.
The Web team is working on multiple strategic efforts across different channels including email, mobile and social media. Reaching our customers and serving their needs through compelling digital solutions is a critical imperative that is supported throughout the organization.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary team and execute on our digital roadmap. This is an excellent opportunity to make a deep impact on our customers and the businesses that we support. The BSA will encounter unique challenges and be required to solve complex problems requiring both creativity and analytical rigor. Hiring Criteria - Significant Web Development and Web Tools experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in gathering and developing requirements
- Work experience with systems analysis and functional design
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Understanding of structured programming techniques
- Experience with documentation and problem resolution
- Good meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to present ideas and information in group settings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end users can understand
- Ability to create positive and professional relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- Understanding of project management practices and deliverables
- Ability to lead teams, create action plans and resolve obstacles to achieve deadlines
- Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts
- Experience developing and supporting Web, mobile and social media applications
- Experience converting to or developing with enterprise content management systems (e.g. Adobe CQ5)
- Good understanding of database concepts and data modeling
- Experience writing basic SQL queries.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Experience with Business Process Modeling
- Ability to identify and lead process improvements within development organization
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is a plus
Capital Group Companies - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...