Seeking Business Systems Analyst to work closely with Stakeholders in Finance department. Long term contract or contract to hire position. Outstanding work environment.
Lead requirements gathering sessions for new system requirements or enhancements to existing systems and/or business processes.
- Gather, document and translate business requirements into actionable projects or tasks.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and business stakeholders to identify business objectives, establish and sequence tasks and resource requirements required to complete the project successfully.
- Work collaboratively with other staff in the planning, development, and implementation of integrations with other enterprise systems.
- Develop use cases and specifications for application development or enhancements and be the interface between business stakeholders, users and engineering teams.
- Continuously design and enhance business processes following an application driven business process methodology.
- Create and maintain documentation of all application configurations, processes/workflows, customizations, technical and functional requirements and designs, use cases, data migration and integrations.
- Coordinate end-to-end testing strategies with the business users and QA Team.
- Work directly with the system business process users to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Assist in the prioritization of requests.
- Develop RFP’s for packaged software and drive the software evaluation process.
Experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 4 years of business system analysis experience with at least two years supporting a Finance department or finance stakeholders
- Previous experience with software package evaluation and selection process
- Proven experience in a financial ERP deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with full life cycle development methodologies (Waterfall/Agile/Scrum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills
- Ideal candidate will have a mix of business experience and IT experience
- Previous experience as a product manager is a plus
- Zuora, Informatica Powercenter and Cloud experience are a plus
- Host Analytics is a plus
Outstanding work environment, room for growth, solid benefits.