Lawson Systems Analyst (Administrator)
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, GA
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, Georgia, has an excellent opportunity for Business System Analyst II . With over 500 physicians, NGHS is one of the country’s Top 100 Hospitals , is the winner of the Georgia Trend 2010 Best Places to Work award, and most recently received the following award recognitions: Best in Strength , Best in Region and Best in State by HealthStrong™, which recognizes the top three percent of all U.S. hospitals.
The Business System Analyst II is responsible for providing system-level support for business applications and demonstrates project management skills. Support includes installation, configuration, maintenance, training, reporting and production support for business applications. This position works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation and knowledge with the application. The Business Systems Analyst may provide leadership for other team members as well as the business units, technology teams and support teams. This position will support the business objectives of the hospital as well as the delivery of safe patient care and services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A thorough understanding of Lawson System Foundation 9.0.x Administration
- IBM WebSphere Administration (V6.1 or greater)
- IBM Tivoli LDAP
- IBM HTTP Server
- Familiar with multiple databases and operating systems, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, and Windows
- Experience as a Lawson System Administrator
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute in a team-oriented workgroup
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree
- Lawson HR or Procurement experience
- Healthcare experience
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, Georgia, is a not-for-profit community health system, dedicated to improving the health and...