Drive Your Future!
Be a part of the 2013 DriveTime Summer Internship Program in Phoenix
Start date: 10 week internship starting June 3rd 2013 and ending early August
Full time: Workweek is Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm
What will you learn?
Responsibilities include translating business capability requests of various DriveTime departments into actionable requirements for agile development teams. Working closely with the programming staff on development and updates of system applications. Designing test plans and executes user acceptance testing including issue resolution. Participating in the Project Management lifecycle and performs end-user support as needed.
We’re a company that’s always innovating and growing. We enjoy learning new things and teaching each other. We’re relaxed, but believe in working hard and rewarding hard work. We have a sense of humor and feel really good about the work we do. And, we’re looking for dynamic, intelligent and energetic professionals to join us for a full-time paid summer internship.
Opportunities are available at our very cool corporate offices in beautiful Phoenix. Our program will help you build real-world experience within a dynamic, fast-paced and professional organization.
To qualify for an internship, you must be:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a target graduation date between December 2013 and June 2015
- Available to work 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- Academically strong credentials (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00)
- An excellent communicator with a positive attitude and strong work-ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- A problem solver with strong leadership, organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Passionate about your career path
DriveTime - 15 months ago
DriveTime is the nation's largest integrated car dealership and finance company for people in any credit situation. We're in a market niche...