At Wellmark we strive to offer meaningful work that assists in your professional development and provides value to the team; you will come away from an internship with Wellmark’s Information Technology team with knowledge about project management processes and work through various aspects of IT projects.
In this position you will gain first-hand experience working on corporate projects and serving as a liaison role between business units and IT to understand business functions, processes, challenges and opportunities. Also accountable to elicit, analyze, model and document requirements for cross functional solutions and support of existing solutions. Also work with project teams to develop scenarios for testing, test execution and test tracking.
Hiring Specifications Required:
- Current junior or senior level student in MIS, CIS, Engineer or related program
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hiring Specifications Preferred:
- Previous internship or work experience in a corporate office enviornment
1. Assist other Business Systems Analysts on projects and production support initiatives.
2. Assist in gathering business requirements, creating business process documentation and visual models to map current and desired future processes.
3. Assist with training and education plans for team members.
4. Update systems documentation and data analytics.
5. Assist with testing including entering test cases, compile and log test defect artifacts.
6. Complete flow charts and meeting minutes following working sessions.
Wellmark - 21 months ago