Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As our Merchandising Systems BSA Manager you'll lead and manage talented Nike teammates in delivering and enhancing merchandising solutions for Nike Retail. Your team will consist of business systems analysts who will work closely with the key business functions in Nike Retail to collect requirements and develop solution options. Your team will also coordinate the delivery of the selected solutions with the engineering and architectures teams. The team will be responsible for extending platforms such as SAP Retail into new geographies and affiliates within Nike Inc. as well as extending and enhancing platforms such as Island Pacific and Raymark.
As a member of the leadership team you'll be expected to provide mentoring and coaching, development, motivation, problem-solving and performance management to your team in order to empower each individual to their full potential. You'll ensure standards, processes, and policies are followed within Nike and/or outside Nike. You'll collaborate with vendors, local teams, off-shore teams and other teams in Nike's matrixed organization to meet operational and strategic goals. You'll focus on consistency and improvement of quality of our solution delivery of global initiatives. You'll provide input into project management and working closely with our portfolio. You'll communicate project status to management and the business. You'll lead and assist in change management within your department and with our business partners. You'll work with senior leaders to help manage demand, capacity and budgets. You'll work and communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization - from brainstorming with individual business systems analysts to discussing actionable strategy with leadership.
Qualifications To be considered, you'll need to bring the following:
- Strong leadership experiences, with the ability to guide teams, both on and off shore, in project delivery and professional development
- Successful track record in building partnerships with key stakeholders to integrate project and technology requirements into business solutions
- Ability to define, implement, and manage intake, prioritization and timing of delivery of new capabilities
- Experience in full life-cycle solution delivery projects
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a complex environment comprised of both legacy and current capabilities
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing SAP Retail and/or SAP ECC solutions
- Experience implementing Island Pacific solutions
- Experience implementing Raymark solution
- Experience in project management. Specifically in SAP SDLC development and implementations.
- Lean/Agile experience with applied principles and methods
Nike - 5 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products. NIK...