This person will be responsible for articulating technology and product position to both business and technical users. The Business Systems Analystwill consult with customers on large, complex deals from the point of sale (or prior to) and will work with Sales Executives to aggregate and synthesize customer requirements. This role will also entail creating demo sites and serving as a subject matter expert (sme) during sales presentations, client meetings, and RFP's.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the client facing design process of recognition & incentive programs.
- Represent technology capabilities to prospective and current customers.
- Support Sales Executives as the subject matter expert in designing recognition programs and technology platform that hosts the programs.
- Strategize with client on developing recognition & incentive initiatives.
- Assume a lead role in gathering and documenting program initiatives & scope of work requirements.
- Demonstrate technology platform and deep understanding of how technology platform delivers the agreed upon initiatives (we will train BSA on platform).
- Understand budget usage in recognition & incentive programs.
- Communicate client expectations and project requirements to Sr. Project Managers.
- Develop & maintain program communications materials.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, or related degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a Business Systems Analysis position preferred
- Client strategy development, program design, concept development, budget usage
- Experience working with a points based recognition program highly desirable
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills: ability to develop positive relationships internally and externally
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Project management skills
- Comfortable leading a discussion with the client both on the phone and in person
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent Experience with MS office (Advanced Excel skills desired) and SQL
- Strong understanding of relational database and Web site development process
- Consistently contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This job description is not all inclusive. Additional duties and responsibilities are required as business needs indicate.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters or agencies.
BIG Jobs - 16 months ago