Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; modifying current computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
1. Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
2. Modifies current programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities.
3. Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
4. Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
5. Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
6. Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
7. Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
1. Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
2. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3. Daily and Month End Close System procedure.
4. Assists with employee Help Desk requests.
5. Other related duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Excellent communication and written skills
2. Ability to self educate and adapt to new software
3. Excellent prioritization skills
4. Excellent project management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Extensive knowledge of Healthland, Caremedic, Microsoft Office Products, Core FTP and all associated software required for the efficient transmission of data throughout the facility
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
4. One year experience working with PC systems preferred.
Boulder City Hospital - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard