The Business Systems Analyst will work directly with IT service delivery teams to elicit, elaborate, analyze, and document requirements for enhancements and integrations to existing and new service delivery systems in support of outsourced IT services. Systems include IT Service Management (ITSM), Workforce management, Knowledge Management, Telephony, Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI), and chat / e-mail management, and multi-system integrations. Candidate must be a strong, experienced Business Systems Analyst.
Candidate has the option to work from a remote location.
- Effectively facilitate multi-disciplinary meetings to gain consensus for the project business requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships of professional respect with business colleagues and be recognized as the go-to subject matter expert (SME) on assigned systems.
- Coordinate diverse and sometimes conflicting inputs / priorities resulting in business agreement on system requirements and deliverable priorities
- Analyze business process and requirements to identify system solutions that achieve business objectives while leveraging existing system structures and minimizing customizations.
- Manage requirements traceability across multiple integrated service systems.
- Deliver documents understood by business teams and technically detailed for development teams. Requires clear writing, concise process flows, thorough tables / matrices, use cases, data mapping, effective architecture / context diagrams and quality screen mock-ups. Will use Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and HP (Mercury) Quality Center.
- Work autonomously with individual responsibility for maintaining and executing to a self-created requirements management plan.
- Work under the guidance of a project manager in a multi-discipline project team, using an agreed software development lifecycle structure (SDLC), while applying creative skills to design challenges.
- Experience with IT service delivery and contact center solutions, including IT Service Delivery, Workforce Management, Knowledge Management, Telephony, Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI), and chat/email management, and multi-system integrations
- Extensive experience with use cases, context diagrams, Architecture diagramming, and mock-up / prototyping
- Extensive experience with industry practices and standards such as RUP, Agile, JAD, and SOA
- Experience with ITSM services/modules including Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration, Asset, and Service Catalog; experience with Service-now integrations preferred
- Must be able to work with applications used primarily in the delivery of service desk, desktop, network operations, and other remote infrastructure services; systems include SerivceNow, Amdocs Clarify, MicroStrategy reporting, RightAnswers knowledgebase, Web portal, Cisco IPCC, Workforce management, and WebMethods integrations
- Interpersonal skills equal to heavy direct interaction with clients for services implementations
- Ability to perform thorough "as-is" to "to-be" analysis and coordination in support of migration from existing client or legacy systems
- Strong knowledge in ITIL ITSM framework, with ITIL certification preferred
- Experience with multi-client shared systems requiring configurability balanced with standardization and security preferred
- Technologies include .Net, Java, XML, UNIX, SQL, data warehousing, and Active Directory
CompuCom - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...