About the Position
Conduct requirements gathering, design, build, test, and documentation activities for packaged software applications.
- Gathers detail requirements from business users for small portions of approved projects and small enhancements to existing projects using business analysis techniques.
- Performs design and development for small portions of approved projects and on small enhancements to existing projects.
- Performs program configuration/modification and set-up activities using specific methodologies.
- Implements Integration and User Acceptance testing (UAT) with the Business Client.
- Prepares System Requirement documents, functional specifications, test and user documentation.
- Updates Manager or Lead Functional Configurators on day-to-day activities and status.
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience with project delivery methodology.
- 3 years experience working in Oracle Applications with emphasis in Order Management, Sales Execution, or Advanced Pricing
- Experience working with integrated applications including customer relationship management systems, e-business systems and/or Oracle software applications.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Release 12.x a plus.
- Experience creating ad hoc reports and analyses from data warehouse environments to meet cross-functional business requirements.
- Experience with reporting tools such as BI Publisher, FSG, OBIEE, Oracle Analytics. Is a plus
- Demonstrated ability with tools like TOAD and/or SQL * Plus to work with Oracle Applications as part of research is a plus.
- Experience in a distributed team environment preferred..
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and use.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal
- Project management experience is a plus
Cyon - 13 months ago
Cyon is a woman-owned, national workforce solutions company that provides resources in the areas of Technology, Engineering and Finance. We...