Edward Jones is one of the nation’s fastest-growing financial services firms. We currently serve nearly 7 million clients through our network of more than 11,000 branch offices. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor.
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2013” in America. The firm ranked No. 8 overall in its 14th appearance on the prestigious list. Edward Jones was the highest ranking financial-services firm.
- Primary focus with PeopleSoft Benefit Administration with potential opportunity to support other HR business systems (Talent Management Recruiting)
- Lead in the analysis, design, and implementation of new functionality of HR, Talent Management, Recruiting and miscellaneous other business systems
- Consult with business area leaders and end users, documenting and communicating functional requirements to IS, determining appropriate uses of the systems to meet user's needs
- Coordination of systems testing and user acceptance, development of user training materials, and transfer of knowledge to end users
- Minimum three years experience in HR benefit systems administration, functional support and enhancement development; PeopleSoft Benefits Administration experience required
- Minimum three years experience in procedures development, documentation and systems related project leadership
- Strong analytical, process mapping, and procedural documentation skills
- Knowledge of (and experience with) testing methodologies
- Four year college degree preferred; Peoplesoft HR experience required
At Edward Jones, we are a leader in the financial services industry serving nearly 7 million clients. We have more than 11,000 financial...