What does the Business Systems Analyst do?
The primary responsibility of a person in this position must have an understanding of current web technologies and their application in business. The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) role will have direct contact with customers making this position critical to the organization. The BSA will also collaborate with internal and external technical and functional teams to ensure that ideal technical implementations are targeted to meet the business objectives of the client. Tasks include stakeholder interviews and requirements gathering, creation of systems specification documentation and providing support to development and Quality teams.
This role will interface with clients, client IT staff, account managers, developers, UX, web designers, copy writers, SEO, data analysts, social media, and QA team.
What are we looking for?
- Solicit and document business, data, and infrastructure requirements from client and supporting teams.
- Craft and present solid solution options to meet client business objectives.
- Author wireframes with a concern for platform specific usability.
- Author system requirements specifications and provide build support to development and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with project teams to review project inputs and implement target solution.
- Research and stay current on technology trends and options.
- Minimum 2 years experience; consultant, client facing experience a plus.
- 2 years software development experience with exposure to .NET, PHP, Python, or JAVA.
- Solid understanding of basic relational database architecture.
- Demonstrate an understanding of UX, SEO, analytics and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or MIS or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies and adherence to set standards.
- Experience with professional systems analysis.
- Understanding of requirement process methodologies, business process modeling,data analysis and workflow analysis.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel.
- Ability to manage time and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
Intouch Solutions - 14 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...