Quantum Health is an award-winning company that's experiencing explosive growth! As one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and America, we're looking for some of the bes|
t talent in (or around) Columbus. We have an immediate opening for a talented Business Systems Analyst.
Want to know more?
The Business Systems Analyst's chief role is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners. The Business Analyst needs to be able to work with non-technical people to build requirements and then relate them to the development team. The BA is a critical link between the Subject Matter Experts providing the business requirements and the rest of the team trying to construct the solution. The need to help capture, consolidate, and communicate the information from the SMEs to the rest of the team is the critical, bridgethegap role that this person plays.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects for specified business units
- Capture, consolidate, and communicate the information from the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to the rest of the team.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the creation of application features, enhancements, and functions
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Elicit requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios,
- business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Working with the designer to create mockups.
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a business analyst
- Experience working in an agile software delivery environment
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of systems engineering requirements
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct users and teams
- Strong oral and written communications abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more.
- On-site fitness facility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
- Domestic partner benefits
- Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
- Frequently catered lunches
- Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
If you're ready to take charge of your own future and work for a company where you can really get ahead and what you do everyday matters, we'd love to hear from you.
Quantum Health - 18 months ago
Founded in Columbus in 1999, Quantum Health is an award-winning care management and health improvement company serving the healthcare needs...