Deem™ (formerly Rearden Commerce) is the largest and most diverse syndicated commerce network that enables the syndication of highly relevant transactional commerce experiences across any online or mobile surface within consumer and business markets. For users, this means highly relevant and seamless commerce experiences and for merchants this means true performance-based advertising.
Deem provides network participants with potential access to over 200 million consumers, 10 million businesses and a highly-diverse base of 1.2 million national and local merchants. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The Business Systems Analyst will operate and maintain systems related to the process of invoicing (quote-to-cash), payments, and other finance operations. Tasks include executing the bill run, posting invoices, starting the payment run, and making sure automated tasks are running smoothly.
The successful business system analyst will continually evolve, improve, test, and prototype business processes as the company scales to new markets, new services, and new sources of revenue. Key skills and abilities include attention to detail, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Enhance the business process of invoicing (quote-to-cash), perform billing and payment runs, troubleshoot and correct any issues
- Extend business processes to financial accounting systems
- Empower Finance users by transferring knowledge on system automations
- Track and report billing and financial operations metrics
- Develop cross functional relationships with Accounting, Sales, Product and Engineering teams
- Business Operations for the ERP system, NetSuite
- Business Operations for monthly bill runs, MS-Excel
- Business Operations for consolidating payment transactions, MS-Access
- System Admin for the financial system, such as Zuora and SunGard. Troubleshoot and resolve issues for these systems as they arise
- Drive NetSuite customization efforts by working closely with 3 rd party consultants
- Test and pilot new tools. Report bugs and issues to Engineering/Product team via Jira ticketing system
- Document and maintain records of evolving financial operation business processes
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience with business and/or financial systems
- Working knowledge of billing, accounting, and general financial disciplines
- Enjoy learning and mastering new business systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience with Excel VBA macros desired
- Experience with a financial ERP system such as NetSuite a plus
- Experience with MS-Access, or any other relational databases desired
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Be self directed and motivated
- Be agile and willing to take on new tasks and to learn new skills
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate process improvements and to make recommendations for implementation
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard